Many women misunderstand the idea of feminism, usually overplaying it. Here are ten times they enraged me by being hypocrites while claiming to be feminists.
Read some cool, informative comics along. …
1. …when they enjoyed reservation in college admissions but wanted a more educated partner.
Well, if you are equal, you shouldn’t need extra points for your gender.
2. …when they asked for equality in remuneration at work but expected their partners to earn more.
This one makes me laugh.
3. …when they acknowledged a housewife’s contribution to her family, were proud of being housewives but refused to take a “househusband” for a partner.
4. …when they married for money and better lifestyle but were critical of men who married for dowry.
We don’t want to create a situation where start the fight for equal rights again, this time for men.
5. …when they adorned cosmetics to create an illusion of what they were not, criticized fellow women for lacking fashion sense and suggested that women should not be judged by their looks.
6. …when they wanted their husbands to cook but forgot to make their sons learn this art.
7. …when they believed that women should be proud of their gender because they are more special (when compared to men) . (…while we have been despising male dominance.)
8. …when they were the flag-bearers of the idea that there’s a woman behind every successful man, but they also wondered how a successful woman could ever be married to a mediocre man.
9. …when they didn’t want to be body-shamed for being fat (because they bear children) but they called fat men names.
10. …when they said that a boy should know math and that a girl had many career choices.
Related content here: Why little girls must not play with Barbie dolls